- 8 oz (227g) semi-sweet chocolate
- 1/2 cup (120ml) heavy cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Assorted dippers (strawberries, bananas, marshmallows, etc.)
- Chop the chocolate finely and place it in a heatproof bowl.
- Heat the heavy cream until it starts to simmer.
- Pour the hot cream over the chopped chocolate and let it sit for a minute.
- Stir until the chocolate is completely melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Stir in the vanilla extract.
- Serve the chocolate fondue with a variety of dippers.