- 1 cup (226g) unsalted butter
- 2 cups (400g) granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup (40g) cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup (60g) all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup (25g) espresso powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup (175g) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and grease a 9×13-inch baking pan.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter. Remove from heat and stir in the sugar.
- Beat in the eggs and vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the cocoa powder, flour, espresso powder, and salt.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture, then fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Let cool and cut into brownie squares.