- 1 1/2 cups (150g) graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup (115g) unsalted butter, melted
- 16 oz (450g) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (200g) granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 6 oz (170g) white chocolate, melted
- 1 cup fresh raspberrie
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and grease a 9×13-inch baking pan.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter. Remove from heat and stir in the sugar.
- Beat in the eggs and vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the cocoa powder, flour, espresso powder, and salt.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture, then fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Let cool and cut into brownie squares.